Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yankee Stadium Shadow box


So I am currently working on developing a "shadowbox" or display for a ticket stub and program from the All star game that was held for the last time in the old Yankee Stadium.

For this custom item I'm not only going to build a frame from scratch. . .I'm going to mat each individual piece and also sketch the old Yankee stadium to go into this display. I'm going to go off of this picture. I do have experience in drawing so don't be too shocked. . .I think I'm going to use black paper and use white charcoal to recreate this picture.

This display should look great when I'm finished, but am only in the beginning stages, so am unsure at this time what it will look like in the end.

Let me know if anyone would like more information about this or has any input they want to give regarding what I'm doing!

Later

No comments: