Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bamboo picture frames


I have listed several variations of bamboo frames in my esty shop

All of my bamboo frames are made from solid bamboo. . .I purchase slats of bamboo from this online store www.foreverbamboo.com

steps to making bamboo frames
1. build frame base out of pine 1x2" wood
2. cut bamboo by cutting 45 degree angles to form miters
3. I than clamp up the bamboo after using wood glue on the inside surface of the bamboo
4. to guarantee the bamboo will stay I shoot a couple of brad nails into the surface.

I build these frames in any size please email me for pricing or for additional questions.

David@DAcustomframes.com




check out these links to see some of my bamboo frames that are for sale


bamboo frame #1
bamboo frame #2
bamboo frame #3


No comments: