Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New frames and new tools on their way

So far this year, I have been better at keeping the blog updated at least once a week. . .

I have ordered some new power tools for my workshop. . .I decided to go with Jet brand for my new dust collector, air filtration system, and molder/planer.

I am pumped about the new styles of frames I will be able to create and offer with the new molder planer. . .Within the next couple of weeks I will post all the new frame profiles that I intend to introduce this year. . .Also I am looking forward to being able to keep the shop more clean and organized with the dust collector and filtration system.

Also today, I listed 4 different 4x6 stacked frame styles in my etsy shop
1.) Black
2.) Turquoise
3.) Dark Blue
4.) Red




Also DA custom frames is now on Facebook . . . I'd love it if you stopped by and left a comment.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Business must be good... Looks like you're going high tech!!!

DA custom frames said...

I'm hanging in there . . .Excited for the new tools though