Saturday, March 12, 2011

New York City Showroom




I have been in New York City the past 12 days working on a 5000 sf2 showroom space in the 7west building off 5th Avenue. Everyone was very pleased with the finished spaces. To name a few, I was involved with the installation of shelving, assembly of the birch bed below, building of the "saw horse" style table legs, along with several other things.






I had to reupholster the chair above to match the bedding in this room.


The above picture highlights the "teak" veneer table stands I built last September. In the previous show they were displayed vertically and used as bedside tables.



The above picture shows the legs I built for 4 different display tables. The legs were built out of solid maple hardwood and finished in two coats of ebony stain.




No comments: