Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas and Looking forward to the New Year

I have recently made some adjustments to the blog, in an attempt to make it more appealing to all my readers and easier for you all to follow. . .As we head into the new year, one of my *important* business goals for 2010 to to average 4 blog posts a month (average of one per week).

This will be a definite challenge, but I believe it is an achievable and rewarding goal!

I have been very busy filling orders for the holidays, which have been awesome! . . .I am so excited with where the business is headed and the many new frame styles that will be introduced very soon. . .Also I am researching tools that will increase efficiency in production and quality in my frames to bring added value to all my customers. . .I will be sure to post more information about the changes in equipment and tools when I begin to take the move.

I am so blessed to get to spend Christmas with my family and friends!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas
From David Arnold and DA custom frames

No comments: